Monday, March 06, 2006

Success...wireless networking is officially a doddle. I think this shows the benefits of taking a break and not having access to the IT kit for a couple of days over the weekend. I actually had a chance to calmly check out the options for fixing the problem but couldn't get at the stuff to try it until I got back into the office this morning.

This has saved me loads of time because the solution I decided to try first worked!!! And I didn't get tempted to try all the other weird and wacky suggestions that other people had posted on troubleshooting forums, one of which was to completely reinstall XP! Pleeaasse.

Jason is looking at black screens with small type in a very technical kind of way. I'm just pleased I can connect to the internet without wires. Each to his/her own.

No comments: