Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Just spotted a typo on a previous post and just had to correct it!!!! And I wonder why I don't get anything done.

Meanwhile more gizmos are on order for the office. We are getting a Skype phone, as I'm too averse to paying line rental charges for a proper phone when we hardly call anyone at the moment. It has a speakerphone, so should be useful for telephone conferencing (ie Jason ringing me at home). I also noticed that webcams are now very cheap so there is one of them on the way as well. It means we can videoconference...and more importantly I can leave it looking at the office when I'm away and sneak a peek from home.

Jason is off to Henley for an SME Conference at the end of the month. I really must get on with the marketing info for that as we could do with generating a bit of business.

No comments: