Thursday, August 31, 2006

Turns out I turned off my counter

Well anyone can do it. In a previous attempt to make this blog look pretty I fiddled about with the counter settings....it looked nice on the screen..but it turns out it wasn't counting anything!

Happily I spotted this little problem whilst waiting to find out what is going to happen at the end of 'The Cassandra Crossing', so much for having an early night.

I've checked out the stars on the web (Burt Lancaster, Ava Gardener, Richard Harris, Martin Sheen, Sophia Loren ...who always looks the same age irrespective of the decade the film was made), but at the moment I can't figure out if they all go over a cliff or not. In the good old days this would have been on the telly on a Sunday afternoon and I wouldn't be sat here are one in the morning.

No comments: