Saturday, June 17, 2006

Playing with the settings again

Another technological first, I finally found the 'publish comments' button!
Must load some pics on the blog..getting very texty methinks.

I've decided that my children have turned into early stage teenagers for the summer. I must catch them telling lies about 10 times a day each at the moment. It is getting rather tiring in terms of bothering to tell when I know they are lying. If I don't tell them does that mean that they are getting away with it....so I guess they have worn me down a bit this week in that I am now fed up with telling them off or catching them out.

The garden is undergoing an overhaul. A large quantity of railway sleepers turned up this morning and Jason is now artfully arranging them into raised beds. The dog is then tunnelling round the edges for an extra rustic effect.

No comments: