Thursday, May 11, 2006

Things are moving along, the business is partnering with another open source company. We now have 3 staff! So our nice new office now has no space for me:-(
Still it is an ideal excuse to work from home.

The dog has gone all adolescent on us. So he is being walked on his lead as public displays of inappropriate behaviour can be rather embarrassing. Not that the lead stops him. He is not being snappy just rather overfriendly.

I've just bought the new First News paper for kids. The checkout assistant in Tesco's seemed bemused that I was paying £1 for a newspaper with only 24 pages. But as Jason has pointed out it doesn't contain any adverts. I think the writing is of a very high standard, I kind of wish the rest of the papers were as clear on the issues.

No comments: