Friday, May 05, 2006

I feel like the Easter holidays have finally finished. Somehow I'm not so sure that it makes sense to have all the Bank Holidays bunched together up so much.

What with being in Scotland and then an extra day's school holiday + last weekends rush of parties and visits and another Bank Holiday + family visits it seems like today is the first day I have had without huge commitments to be somewhere.

I've decided to scale down the kids activities. Which means not going to quite so many swimming lessons but spending the time going swimming as a family, walking the dog or going out on the bikes. That way I might not find myself getting quite so resentful about being the child chauffer.

I've added a few business related links to the blog. This is mainly so I can keep an eye on them, and with any luck glean some information on what everyone else is doing in the service oriented open source market. It does look like the world of IT development is about to head into a step change. We're kind of riding on the coat-tails trying to keep up.

No comments: