Friday, May 04, 2007

Ebay overdose


The last fortnight has seen me having a real splurge on Ebay. It started with Crocs (www.crocs.com) then jibbitz (also on the crocs website) then something called Shoe Doodles (same as jibbitz really). Which has led me into my first wholesale for resale purchase. I am currently holding 137 Shoe Doodles of assorted designs 'in stock' ready for purchase (Free Postage) from fellow Ebayers.

So far I've sold 11 within 24 hours of starting to list them. If they don't go on Ebay I feel the swimming club may have the opportunity to take them off my hand. I haven't listed the sparkly ones yet, as we rather like them here (Elinor and I that is).

Basically Crocs are a bit like jelly sandals, they are very comfortable and have lots of holes in them for airflow. The holes can also be decorated with little charms. 3 out of 4 occupants of my house now have Crocs shoes!

No comments: