Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What I want for Christmas
~ A bathroom that works (ours hasn't for the past fortnight)
~ A new concrete floor on the back yard (currently rubble and holes)
~ A few thoughtful presents for everyone, not lots just for the sake of it

All of which seems promising at the moment as long as Jason doesn't find anything else to demolish in or around the bathroom and the kids don't start to seriously lobby for excessive presents - but I think I have trained them not to do that by now.

My Ebay account has been busy, buying not selling, in advance of the festive season. I've converted to using the various shops that sell via ebay so my bidding days are over, as I now prefer the Buy it Now prices offered by people who seem to be legitimate businesses.

The festive organic meat selection is on order, if I have to eat meat I want to avoid some guilt by avoiding mass farming methods. Sadly I only stayed a vegetarian for 5 years and that was before children appeared. I lapsed due to an irresistable craving for a bacon sandwich and that was it.

No comments: