Friday, April 07, 2006

It has officially been a busy week. We've interviewed and hired two designers, both students on 4 month placements who will help us to generate a great brand image. We've also found an excellent market researcher at Durham University who is doing a PhD in virtual networking...how spooky is that. Fortune currently shines upon us as a business team.

On the domestic front the end of term has required easter eggs to be decorated, rolling eggs to be provided and some interesting easter hat creations. The holidays are soon to be upon us.

George now appears to be free of nits. He is under strict orders to keep his head away from everyone else at school. Still I'll keep on checking. Rather unhelpfully my mum has told the local hairdresser, which I could really have done without as I have an appointment this Saturday - I think I might cancel it as I can't be bothered with 2 hours in the salon knowing that my hairdresser thinks I have nits (I don't think I have them personally).

The cats are all being kept indoors. Jason has got to fit the new magnetic dog flap this weekend to keep them in. Only the dog is allowed the necessary magnetic collar. Ninja - brother of Flash - is very unsettled, he has changed personality since last Saturday and is now very timid. Jasper and Cinders are their usual selves but things are very quiet around the house without Flash letting us all know what he thinks.

No comments: