Tuesday, February 14, 2006

After a massive gap in blogging I'm feeling inspired to have another go.
Lots of people seem to have lovely blogs with images and wonderful expressive entries. It all seems such a good way to leave a mark on the web!

Meantime back in the real world I guess it could also be just another way of procrastinating and avoiding doing something else :-)

I just wonder at how time flies by and I frequently can't remember what I did yesterday, let alone tell anyone about it.

For the record...yesterday I
Sat in front of the computer and switched between Ebay and Google quite a lot.
I read something called BDaily and decided I could do with getting some free consultancy to help out on brand imaging and then I went to get the kids from school.
After that it was off to Durham to see a potential tutor to help them with literacy and we got back at around 7.30pm...day gone! Well almost as I then spent some time looking for the Ladybird books that the tutor recommended, which involved more Ebay 'research' and a purchase from Amazon.

Today I've been double checking on the Ladybirds via Ebay and getting on with some project documentation. 3 hours to go until kid collection time!

No comments: